Natural Gas Generator Sets
“Efficient, Robust, Reliable Gas Generator Sets from Cummins”Generator set specifications (50Hz) 1500 RPM
Cummins Lean Burn Gas Generator setsSome salient features of our lean burn Natural Gas fuelled Generator Sets for base-load applications are:
- High Durability rugged design with extended maintenance intervals.
- High efficiency using Lean-Burn technology.
- Integrated full authority electronic system for enhanced performance
- Power Command® digital control electronics for system paralleling
- Exclusive microprocessor based control module with continuous monitoring of engine and generator set parameters.
- Highest single step block load acceptance capability
- Low MN capability
- Modular design to reduce installation cost.
Cummins, a Global market leader offers Natural Gas based Generator sets for high-hour baseload and Combined Heat & Power (CHP) systems for the energy-intensive industries Cummins Power Generation based on their Gas Generating sets deliver the systems that produce multiple energy from a single source of fuel. The co-generation systems using Cummins gas engines can generate electricity and thermal energy for generating steam, hot water, chilled water, providing substantial savings on total energy expenditure and can be used in industrieslike:
- Oil fields
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Industrial/ Chemical Plants
- Commercial Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Landfill sites
- Coal bed Methane
- Well Head Gas
For more information email at firstname.lastname@example.org