- Extra-Wide Gear Train - Quieter, longer lasting and capable of handling high loads with ease.
- Single-Stage Holset Turbocharger - Lower intake air temperatures provide increased air density, resulting in more power and lower emissions from less fuel.
- Full-Authority Electronics - Programmable electronic controls optimize combustion at all altitudes and conditions. Superior performance is driven by an upgraded CM850 ECM with twice the processing speed of its predecessor.
- Two-Stage Oil Filter - Combination full-flow and bypass oil filter reduces maintenance costs as it extends service intervals.
- Precision-Honed Cylinder Liners - Precise liner machining with superior metal technology creates exceptional surface smoothness and durability.
- Power Cylinder Package - Proven single-piece ferrous cast ductile iron pistons for maximum durability and reliability. This advanced design also uses nitride liners and cast-iron top rings to handle injection pressures with exceptional durability.
- High-Durability Camshaft - Micro finishing makes it last twice as long as previous designs. Improved contact between the crosshead and rocker lever reduces wear and improves durability.
- Fleetguard® ES Filtration - Fleetguard's ES oil filter keeps your equipment on the job with a combination full-flow and bypass design that simplifies service and reduces replacement costs.
|Engine Configuration||In Line, 9 cylinder|
|HP Range (diesel)||506-800 HP|
|HP Range (gas)|
|Fuel System||HPI & MCRS Options available|
|Dimensions (mm)||1679 x 872 x 1616|
|Emissions||US EPA Tier II / III Compliant|
|Spec Sheet||Download PDF|